• 1,012 bhp @ 6,500 rpm *
• 969 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 2.8 sec.
• ¼ mile: 9.9 @ 141 mph
• 4.5L Supercharger system (black or polished finish) producing 14 psi boost
• Throttle body upgrade
• Stainless steel long tube headers with high-flow catalytic converters
• High-flow supercharger bypass valve
• Upgraded high-flow fuel injectors
• Boost-a-pump factory fuel pump upgrade
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration
• High-flow air induction system
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels
• Road testing (up to 200 miles)
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear)
• HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear)
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque (interior)
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay)
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats
• 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance sales associate for more details.
• Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change
• Call Hennessey Performance for pricing and turnaround time details
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno.
** Acceleration performance figures are based on ideal conditions with an experienced driver on a prepped ¼ mile dragstrip running on drag radial rear tires.