• 805 bhp @ 5,500 rpm *
• 812 lb-ft torque @ 4,000 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 3.9 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 12.3 sec. @ 112 mph
• High-flow 2.9L supercharger system running 10 psi boost pressure.
• High-flow air to water intercooler system.
• Custom forged aluminum pistons with 10.0:1 compression ratio.
416 CID stroker motor
• Forged steel wrist pins.
• 6.125-inch Billet steel H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts.
• Balance, blueprint & assemble shortblock: fully de-bur block, line hone block with ARP main studs, deck block.
• Bore block on 3-axis CNC mill, hone block with torque plates, balance crankshaft, check bearing clearances.
• Assemble shortblock.
• High-flow intake manifold.
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc.
• Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves.
• Extreme duty dual valve springs.
• Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals.
• Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression.
• CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted.
• HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade.
• Hydraulic lifter upgrade.
• Extreme duty pushrod upgrade.
• 1.75 inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• Professional installation and all necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 200 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE800 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
• 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty.
• Call Hennessey Performance for pricing and turnaround time details.
Note: * = Approximate flywheel power ratings. HPE measures power at the rear wheels on our Dynojet chassis dyno. Thus, allow a 20-25% driveline loss (trucks and SUV’s) from the flywheel to the rear wheels.